Saturday, December 19, 2009

MOTHERHUD

I have been watching my kids for the last two days all by my lonesome. (And I do mean LONESOME.) Baby come home. This experience has taught me a important fact. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing. Moms rock, they just do, it comes naturally to most. My wife might not realize it but the world she lives in revolves around her, not the sun. My poor kids are lost because they feel like the sun is gone and been replaced by the DEATH STAR from STAR WARS. I think I caught my kids plotting my demise. I could not figure out why they kept calling Port red leader and Buggy kept making Chew Bacca sounds. We really need our sun back. Two little girls can complete kick a dad out of a king size bed in minutes. I am a sucker for big blue and brown eyes pleading to sleep in mom and dads bed. Next time I will just say NO. We need our sun back. MY wife is like a 4'10" ball of love. She is a recipe of good women combined. She is not perfect true. But she is close. Her little Purt is a little lost today he keeps looking for her and coming back to me in disgust. He needs his sun back. If my kids eat another mickey mouse chicken nugget, they might turn into one. My desire to cook left with Tink. I am a suckey Mother.

Oh yeah did I mention. WE NEED OUR SUN BACK.

1 comment:

  1. When I'm in charge at home, cereal is about as close as I get to cooking. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete