Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Superwoman!

There are super heros among us. They might not be one eyed laser shooting mutants from the planet goolgone but they are here none the less. My wife is one of them she is AWESOME. She loves deeper than a ocean. She is cuter than the cutest kitten. Pretier than a rose. Kinder than the the kindest WalMart greeter. And just a neat gal.. She sometimes does not agree with these accusations but she is blind and deaf to her own greatness. I am the flat tire on the well oiled machine which is Trina. She is a fine sports car and I am a 78 datsun with a oil leak and a slipping transmission. But she is stuck with me and that is just tough. Because I know how lucky I am and like the neighbor kid that bugs ya but won't go away. (We all have one lets not deny it)

1 comment:

  1. you are too good to me. but I have to say you are more like the oil in my machine, not a flat tire. You are the one that keeps me running! You are amazing and I couldn't do anything with out you!

    ReplyDelete