Saturday, March 20, 2010

The YARD!!!!

I have a charmed life. Its not perfect but what is not perfect I can overlook. But there is one part of my life that I do battles with every year. My Yard. I love my yard in lots of ways. I have a lawn and flowers and trees and rocks. But I also have weeds dirt patches rocks that my wife abhors and did I mention I have a lawn. I often joke that I married into a family of lawn Nazis. They honestly can't help it, lawns are the family business. They know a good lawn when they see it. I imagine if my family saw a unsupported roof system, or a over spanned 2X6 we to would have a remark or two about the problem. I honestly pray my lawn stays putting green green this year it would help my wife's general well being. She hates brown spots. I have fought many a battle with the grub and the burn spots and the dandy lion.. These are lawn problems that hamper our marital bliss. Last year the front lawn was wonderful but the back really struggled. I think I did not talk to it enough I don't know. I hope and pray both have a fantastic year, and we get through it together. I think we can pull through another summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment